YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT
- EasyLegalTax.com is neither part of any Government or it any agency, nor affiliates from any of the government or its agency. The Government Grievance & Liasioning Service is just a afford to minimize the gap between Government and public to guide them about the rule, regulations, and documentation. The advisors/other professional or team of EasyLegalTax.com would guide the user based on their grievance posted on our website. The grievance may be against any person/agency/entity or department; EasyLegalTax does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, usefulness, adequacy or completeness of such grievance. EasyLegalTax.com would not be liable for any damage or loss or any kind of compensation under any circumstances.
- Easylegaltax.com is not an advertising service for lawyers/Chartered Accountant or any other professional or any other agency.
- Easylegaltax.com is just a medium of interaction between lawyers/CA/CS/other experienced professional or other, referred as Expert at one side and individual, business houses, corporate, trust, and other entities, whoever is registered as user, on other side.
- Any Law/Legal opinion or legal advice provided is the Legal Advice or Law/Legal opinion of a particular professional responding to the question. EasyLegalTax.com does not (a) warrant or guarantee the accuracy, usefulness, adequacy or completeness of any legal advice, legal opinion or information as given by the particular professional; or (b) warrant or guarantee that any question will be responded to within particular time.
- Some of the information and resources that can be accessed with the hypertext links are not maintained by Easylegaltax.com. EasyLegalTax.com is not liable or responsible for the contents of any such link or resources and does not make any warranty, express or implied, with respect to the use of the hypertext links provided. The information provided through the following hypertext links is for reference only and not to be relied upon as legal advice. Resources may become temporarily unavailable or the connection slow. Resources may be periodically moved to another site or removed altogether and you may find that a particular hypertext is unavailable. The listing of any hypertext link does not signify their endorsement or imply that they are suitable for your particular circumstances.
- The content posted or replied on the discussion form are the personal opinion of particular user or expert or other professional. EasyLegalTax.com does not warrant the accuracy, usefulness, adequacy or genuineness of such content. User of such contents are advised to make proper search before relying on them. EasyLegalTax.com would not be liable for any loss of money or otherwise in any circumstances.
- EasyLegalTax.com does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, usefulness, adequacy or completeness of any information, forms or resources available at, or through EasyLegalTax.com and as such not warrant to any legislation/liabilities.
- The forms and resources at EasyLegalTax.com are subject to interpretation and revision. Unless otherwise noted, EasyLegalTax.com makes no representation, warranty or claim that the resources and information available are accurate and current.
- The complete web site including all sub pages, Copyright©EasyLegalTax.com. All rights reserved, The site contains information, communications, software (including program code which may execute on the server or which may be embedded or downloadable from individual pages on the site), images, sound, music, graphics, photos, videos, and other material and services (collectively “the information”). Users of the site agree that the information is protected by intellectual and industrial property rights, including copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, which rights are valid and protected in all media existing now or later developed, and all use of the information shall be in accordance with such rights and the terms of this agreement.
- The Site, including all components, are protected by Indian and International copyright laws as a collective work and / or a compilation, and the operator of the site owns a copyright in the selection, arrangement and enhancement of the information. Users of the site contractually agree not to create derivative works based on the information and not to use the information for the purpose of enhancing competing works.
- Users of the site are granted a limited license to use (display or pront) the information contained on the site( the “information” )for their own personal non-commercial use only, provided the information is not modified and a copy of this agreement is attached to any copies that are made. Any other use of the information is prohibited. None of the information may be otherwise reproduced, republished or re-disseminated in any manner or form without the prior written consent of the operator of the site. Direct linking to search scripts is prohibited. All rights, including copyright, in any information( including articles and other content) which are linked to but not hosted on the site continue to be owned by their respective owners.
- The site contains links to other sites. These links are provided as references to help you identify and locate other internet resources that may be of interest. These other sites were independently developed by parties other than the operator of the site and the operator of the site does not assume responsibility for the accuracy or appropriateness of the information contained at, or endorse the viewpoints expressed at such sites. In providing links to other sites, the operator of the site is in no way acting as a publisher of the material contained on those sites and does not seek to control the content of, or maintain, any type of editorial control over such sites.
- A link to another site should not be constructed to imply that the site is affiliated or associated with, or that is legally authorizes to use any trade mark, trade name, logo or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the link or the description of the link to such other sites.
- The information on the site, including, but not limited to newsletters, articles, opinions and views, is provided for educational information purpose only. It is not intended to provide legal, securities, accounting or tax advice and should not be relied upon in that respect. You should not act or rely on any information at the site without seeking the advice of a qualified professional.
- The operator of the site is not responsible for any direct, indirect, special, coincidental, consequential or any other damages whatsoever and whosoever caused, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site or Legal Opinion in reliance of the information available on the site, including any loss of use, lost data, lost business profits, business interruption, personal injury, or any other pecuniary loss, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, even if the operator of the site has been informed of the possibility thereof.
- EasyLegalTax.com or its owners / Promoters or any of their Legal Advisors/other professional are not liable for any damages / Legislation for the services being provided on the website https://www.EasyLegalTax.com
- The User agrees to the following definitional provisions : (a) “business day” means any day not being a Saturday, Sunday, or any day declared as a “public holiday” or “general holiday” by an enactment in the state or the Territory. (b) “within 3-4 business days” means the period expiring 48-72 hours from 8:00 am on the first business day following the day the question is submitted by the user, excluding in the calculation of the 48-72 hour period any day being a Saturday, Sunday, or any day declared as a public holiday or a general holiday by an enactment in the Province, State or Territory